Friday, September 26, 2014

Surprise Good News!

I had my 8 week post-surgery follow up with the doctor on Tuesday afternoon and was given the GREAT news that I'm now able to start picking up & holding Lucy!  He had originally told me that it would be 3 months but decided I would be good to go after 2 months.  I wasn't expecting to hear this news and walked out of the office with the biggest smile on my face.  I'm also able to start spinning and doing some other cardio and will go back again in 6 weeks to get cleared to start running and doing higher intensity exercise (anything involving jumping).  To say a weight has been lifted off my shoulders would be a huge understatement.  I feel like my life has been on hold for the past 2 months as Todd and my mom have been doing a lot of extra work to help me out.  The best news is that I can now hold Lucy on Monday....when she turns ONE!

1 comment:

BeckyJo606 said...

Such great news!! Glad to see your body is healing so well and so quickly!