Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekly Recap: January 5-11

I was so worried when I had my back surgeries that I wouldn't find any other workouts, besides Spinning, that I really liked since I wouldn't really be running much any more.  Well, that definitely hasn't been the case!  I was able to go to Pure Barre last week (compliments of ClassPass), I went to the Y a few mornings for some cardio & Spinning, went to System of Strength for a Flex & Flow class (new to me class that I loved...but I've seriously loved every one of their classes), and did PiYo at home. 

Monday: 1 hr Pure Barre

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 30 min elliptical & PiYo Sweat

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday:  45 min Spinning & PiYo Buns

Saturday: walked 3 mi on treadmill & Jackie Warner Xtreme Abs DVD (15 min)

Sunday: 75 min Flex & Flow @ System of Strength

No comments: