Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekly Recap: January 26-February 1

Yesterday marked 6 months since my second back surgery and when I'm allowed to start running again.  I don't anticipate running much at all until the weather starts to get nicer and I can run outside but I will probably jog for a couple min here and there when I speed walk on the treadmill. I've been enjoying going to the Y and doing my own Spinning workout on the Spinner bike they have in the fitness area. 

Monday: walked 4 mi on treadmill

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Insanity Pure Cardio & 15 min core workout

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 75 min High & Tight @ System of Strength; 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 45 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Sunday: walked (jogged for a few min!) 3 mi on treadmill; PiYo Hardcore on the Floor

No comments: