Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekly Recap: March 2-8

Todd & I were able to do Insanity twice together last week and I also ran a mile for the first time since last May! Now, I should say that it wasn't a consecutive mile but I walked 0.25 mi and then ran 0.25 mi until I hit 2 miles which means I ran a total of 1 mile.  The past month I'd been doing some very easy jogging (5.0-5.5 mph) for a couple minutes here & there while I'd walk on the treadmill but something just felt off.  I realized that I think I was actually running too slow and it was messing up my stride and didn't feel comfortable.  I bumped it up to 6.0-6.2 mph on Saturday morning and it felt 100 times better and pretty much felt normal.  I'm not looking to start going crazy with running or anything and I'm glad that I've found other workouts and classes that I really enjoy so I don't feel the need to run 4-5 days/week.  In fact, all I'd really like to be able to do is go out 1-2 times/week with Lucy in the jogging stroller and Todd and run a couple miles.

Monday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit w/ Todd (40 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Saturday: 2 mi walk/jog (walked 0.25 mi, jogged 0.25 mi @ 6.0 mph x 4); Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance w/ Todd (40 min)

Sunday: 1 hr barre3 class

No comments: