Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekly Recap: March 9-15

With the temps in the mid-50s for part of last week, I was able to take Lucy out in the jogging stroller in the afternoon a couple times.  I even managed to do a walk/jog and ended up jogging b/w 1-1.5 miles total each day. I absolutely love Clocked classes at System of Strength and went to two last week--Monday & Saturday.  Both days I was dripping in sweat within 15 minutes and left class knowing I had really pushed myself (although I still have to modify a few exercises because of my back like box jumps).

Monday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 3 mi walk/jog with Lucy in jogging stroller outside (~33 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX; 3 mi walk/jog with Lucy in jogging stroller outside (~33 min)

Friday: 75 min High & Tight @ System of Strength; 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Sunday: Rest

No comments: