Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Recap: March 30-April 5

I subbed an hour long Spinning class at the new PAI Fitness & Yoga studio in Gahanna/New Albany early on Wednesday morning (I teach at the Dublin one) and loved the new place!  It was great to see new faces and teach at a practically brand new studio.  My work schedule was a little different this week and I ended up only having to work for a few hours on Wednesday morning.  It was so nice out once I picked Lucy up that we came home and I popped her in the jogging stroller and we went for a nice 3 mi walk/jog.  My back feels good for the most part but I'm not about to push my limits so I'll be sticking to walk/jogs for awhile.  I tend to run 0.50-0.75 mi, walk some, then run again, and finish walking.  It all adds up to 3 mi and I probably run a little bit more than what I walk.

Monday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: taught 1 hr Spinning; 3 mi walk/jog w/ Lucy (~31 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 75 min High & Tight @ System of Strength; 40 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Sunday: Rest (Easter)

No comments: