Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekly Recap: July 13-19

I've decided to start taking advantage of the fact that I can take free classes at PAI Yoga & Fitness since I'm an instructor and go to their barre class on Monday mornings.  What makes it even better is that my good friend, Lynn, is the instructor!

My favorite workout by far this week though was running the Mom & Me Daisy Dash at Easton with Lucy yesterday morning.  I'll have a full recap up later this week but she ran a 100 yard fun run and then I pushed her in the jogging stroller for my 3 mi race.

Post-race with our medals

Monday: 3 mi walk/jog (10:38 pace); 45 min PAI Barre
 
Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 3 mi walk/jog (10:19 pace) + core workout

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min); 40 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 3 mi walk/jog (10:13 pace); taught 1 hr TRX

Sunday: Mom & Me Daisy Dash 3 Mile Run/Walk (8:58 pace)

 
TOTAL: 3 mi

No comments: