Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekly Recap: July 20-26

Well, I failed at making the PAI Barre class on Monday morning because Todd wanted to work out together instead but I did make it to High & Tight on Friday morning at System of Strength which was the first time in a few months.  I love that class but also love my cardio so it tends to get put the back burner but I need to start adding it on Friday mornings and then taking Lucy to the Y for get in my 30 min cardio fix.

Monday: Insanity Pure Cardio w/ Todd (40 min) + core workout
 
Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 2 mi walk/jog (10:30 pace) + 30 min Tabata workout

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX; 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Friday: 1 hr High & Tight @ System of Strength; 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 45 min cardio (15 min step mill, 15 min elliptical, 15 min Spinning) + core workout

Sunday: Rest

No comments: