Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekly Recap: August 3-9

While I was a little bummed my normal Spin/TRX classes that I teach on Tuesday & Thursday mornings were cancelled last week because of updates being done to the studio, I was excited to go to a class at System of Strength that I never get a chance to go to.  Also, I won a free month of classes at barre3 at KidsFest last weekend so I was able to squeeze in a couple classes there as well.  Hoping to go twice/week for the next month!

Monday: 3 mi (9:37 pace), T25 Gamma Speed 3.0 (25 min); taught 1 hr SpinCore
 
Tuesday: 1 hr In the Mix @ System of Strength

Wednesday: 4 mi (9:31 pace); 35 min cardio (15 min step mill, 20 min elliptical)

Thursday: 1 hr cardio (45 min Spinning, 15 min step mill); 1 hr barre3


Friday: 1 hr Clocked  @ System of Strength; 3 mi (9:31 pace)


Saturday: Insanity Pure Cardio (40 min)


Sunday: 1 hr barre3

No comments: