Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekly Recap: September 21-27

Since Todd was in Japan again for most of the last week, I was only able to work out at home & teach my normal classes at PAI.  I could've taken Lucy to the Y with me in evening to work out but she had a runny nose for most of the week & I didn't want her to get any other kids sick.  Also, I definitely prefer morning workouts over evening workouts.  I was happy to get back to a class at T&J No Limit Fitness on Friday morning though and left there knowing I had worked hard even though it kicked my butt.

Friday morning Blast class at T&J No Limit Fitness (taken from their Facebook page; I'm in the blue shorts & gray tank)

Monday: 4 mi (8:30 pace) + 30 Day Shred (Level 3)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:35 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 1 hr Blast @ T&J No Limit Fitness

Saturday: 45 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Sunday: 3 mi (8:17 pace)

No comments: