BBQ Ranch Sauce
All the ingredients mixed together
Mmmm....hot out of the oven!
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
2 chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
½ lb dry pasta
1 cup sweet corn
3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
⅓ cup red onion, diced
1½ cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese for topping
1½ cups ranch dressing
¾ cup BBQ sauce
1. Cook pasta just until it is nearly done but do not overcook. Set aside.
2. Cook chicken with a little salt until completely done. Let cool until it can be handled, chop and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a casserole dish.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine diced tomatoes, diced onion, corn, cooked pasta and chopped chicken.
5. Whisk ranch and BBQ together and add it to the mixing bowl. Mix until evenly distributed.
6. Add 1½ cups of Monterrey Jack cheese and mix well.
7. Transfer the mixture into the casserole dish and spread it evenly. Top with remaining cheese all over and bake for 15-20 minutes.
from Will Cook for Smiles