Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 19

19 weeks on February 27, 2016

19 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 19 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 6 inches long, weighs about 8.5 ounces (half a pound), and is the size of either a large mango or large heirloom tomato

Weight gain: 9 lbs

Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes yet (plan to go shopping in a couple weeks) but am wearing a size bigger in most of work pants (clothes from pre-Lucy) and am still barely squeezing into my normal jeans.  I will admit though that as soon as I get home from work or if we're not doing anything on the weekends, I immediately put on my yoga pants or comfy sweats.

Symptoms: Feeling really good!  I have noticed in the past week or so though that when I wake up in the morning, my belly feels a little harder and is a little lopsided and I think it's just from laying on my side all night and how baby girl is positioned.

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Working out 6-7 days/week and despite a few pee breaks here and there, I'm still feeling strong and capable of doing most exercises

Food cravings: Japanese Chicken Salad!  Todd comes home from LA today after being gone for work for a few days so I asked him to make me a big batch of this to eat for lunch while he was gone and it hit the spot!

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Intensity of movements has picked up but not the frequency yet so Todd & Lucy haven't had a chance to feel any kicks from the outside because I never know when she's going to move around

Sleep: Sleep has been great, no complaints!

Looking forward to: Doing a little gender reveal with cupcakes for our niece & nephew this weekend when we go up to visit them

Best moment of the week: Just watching Lucy get excited about having a baby sister and how she tells me she's going to feed her and change her diaper.  She keeps asking too, "Mommy, when is my baby going to get here?"  I love how she refers to little sister as her baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My baby!!! I'm dying! Love her!