Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekly Recap: February 29-March 6

Todd was in LA for work at the beginning of the week so I had to work out at home (my parents kept Lucy overnight on Monday so I could still teach on Tuesday morning) and was only able to go to a class on Friday morning.  We were out of town on Saturday so I had to get up early to work out at home before we left.  Still feeling pretty good although I'm starting to notice a difference when I run now since my belly is getting bigger.

Monday: 4 mi (8:37 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:35 pace) + 100 Countdown Workout

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 1 hr In the Mix @ System of Strength + 3 mi (8:45 pace)

Saturday: Insanity Pure Cardio + 10 min AMRAP circuit (AMRAP = as many rounds as possible)

Sunday: Rest

Total: 11 mi

No comments: