Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 20

20 weeks on March 5, 2016

20 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 20 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 6.5 inches from crown to rump and 10 inches from head to toe, weighs about 10.5 ounces, and is the size of a small cantaloupe or length of a banana.  For the first 20 weeks, the baby is measured from crown to rump since its legs are curled up against its torso but now the measurements are from head to toe.

Weight gain: 9.5 lbs...which is right around what I was at the halfway point with Lucy

Maternity clothes: Still wearing all regular clothes at this point

Symptoms: Not being able to eat a lot before feeling really full (although maybe I'm eating more than I think since I've managed to gain almost 10 pounds already!)

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Working out 6-7x/week with a combination of teaching Spin/TRX, Spinning on my own, and taking classes @ System of Strength; my SI joint was starting to bother me a little bit this week so I laid off the running

Food cravings: Fruit mixed with yogurt and apples with peanut butter

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Feeling more and more movement each week and saw my belly move for the first time when she moved

Sleep: Sleeping great!  Been falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and besides rolling over to my other side a few times during the night, I haven't woken up at all!

Looking forward to: Maternity massage on Friday

Best moment of the week: We had our 20 week dr appointment today and everything is looking perfect!  Heart beat was still right around 140 and next appointment we'll start getting some belly measurements. We also scheduled maternity photos and newborn photos this week.  It's so crazy to think I'm already halfway through this pregnancy!

No comments: