Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 24

24 weeks on April 2, 2016

24 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

Todd was out  of town this past weekend when I normally take my picture so Lucy said she would take it and this is what I got

So I had to set this up and set a timer on my phone to take my picture & I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out pretty similar to my other weeks


How far along: 24 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 12 inches (she's a foot long from head to toe), weighs about 1.3-1.5 pounds, and is the size of a cantaloupe

Weight gain: 11 pounds (that was on Saturday morning before I got a stomach bug and am now down a few pounds, total weight gain is around 8.5 pounds, although I'm sure I'll gain them back once I get my appetite back)

Maternity clothes: Not yet

Symptoms: Besides Braxton Hicks, nothing pregnancy related but have just felt drained and tired after getting this darn stomach bug and being up 3 nights in a row with Lucy getting sick too

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Have backed off since Sunday with being sick but still taught Spin/TRX yesterday morning

Food cravings: Nothing really, just hoping to get my appetite back again soon

Food aversions: Lots of things but not related to being pregnant...specifically what I ate on Saturday before getting sick!

Movement: Moving like crazy and now when I get Braxton Hicks contractions, I can already see my belly making weird shapes where maybe an elbow or knee is poking out

Sleep: Sleeping really well and haven't had any major issues except some crazy leg spasms in the middle of the night (and they must be some intense spasms because my calf will be sore the next morning!)

Looking forward to: Feeling back to "normal" again after being sick and Lucy finally getting 100% better

Best moment of the week: 24 week appointment earlier today...baby's heart beat was 150 and it was the first time the doctor measured my belly and said everything was measuring right on track which is always good news to hear

No comments: