Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Recap: April 4-10

I spent the first part of the week still trying to get over being sick and getting my appetite back and I finally felt back to normal when I taught on Thursday.  On Sunday, I tried a new Spinning studio, CycleBar Powell, and really enjoyed the class & all the fun technology that went along with the class (keeping track of RPMs, resistance/gear level, etc.)  They're offering free classes before they officially open and I've signed up for a few more in the upcoming weeks.

New CycleBar Powell studio...they have 50 bikes!

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 1 hr In the Mix @ System of Strength

Saturday: 3 mi (10:07 pace) + 15 min Tabata workout

Sunday: 50 min Spinning @ CycleBar Powell

TOTAL: 3 mi

No comments: