Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 25

25 weeks on April 9, 2016

25 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 25 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 13 inches, weighs about 1.5 pounds, and is the size of a cauliflower or eggplant

Weight gain: 10 pounds (still down a pound from before I was sick but I have feeling by the time I weigh myself again this weekend, I'll be right back up to where I was)

Maternity clothes: Finally started wearing some maternity jeans the other day but other than that, I'm still in my regular work pants (although a size bigger than my normal size) and regular shirts

Symptoms: Besides a baby bump...nothing

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Working out 6-7x/week

Food cravings: Milkshakes/Blizzards & fries (my appetite is definitely back after being sick last week!)

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Feeling kicks & jabs randomly throughout the day but more so in the evening

Sleep: Thank god that I'm still sleeping great and rarely waking up at night to go to the bathroom.  Todd has had a lingering cough from a cold he got last week so he's had to sleep in the guest room so I can actually get some sleep and while I thought I'd have a hard time sleeping without him there, I've been so tired by 9:30 PM every night that I fall right to sleep.

Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend at home with no "real" plans and time to work on the nursery

Best moment of the week: Felt her little hiccups for the first time a few days ago (which is right around the time I felt them with Lucy too)

No comments: