Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 27

27 weeks on April 23, 2016

27 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 27 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 14.5-15 inches, weighs about 2 pounds, and is the size of a head of cauliflower

Weight gain: 12.5 pounds

Maternity clothes:Mixture of maternity and regular pants & tops

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions (which I have a feeling will be here to stay for the next 12-13 weeks), some annoying side stitches down in the right side of my belly when I go on walks (I remember getting these when I was running and pregnant with Lucy), and a growing belly (I feel like it's doubled in size in the past week or so and depending on the time of day, there's no denying I'm pregnant)

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Working out 6-7x/week with a combination of teaching Spin/TRX, classes at System of Strength, and either Spinning on my own or doing some sort of cardio/strength circuit on my own

Food cravings: Sweets!

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: It seems like her movements have really started to pick up this week.  I was telling Todd that I remember Lucy moving a lot more at this point and baby girl must have heard me say that because I swear she must be doing somersaults in there since then!

Sleep: Been sleeping great just wish I was getting more sleep (6-7 hours/night sometimes isn't cutting it these days)

Looking forward to: Heading to Houston for a few days to visit family who we haven't seen since last May

Best moment of the week: We picked out a first name for baby girl....but sorry, we won't be sharing until she's born.  We're still working on a middle name though.

No comments: