Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Recap: April 18-24

Finally snuck in a rest day yesterday after a full week of some really great workouts.  The classes at SOS are pretty challenging to begin so with being 6+ months pregnant, I'm starting to notice that I have to slow down or modify a few of the exercises but I'd really like to continue going 1-2x/week through my 3rd trimester (which will be here in just a few days!).  This was also the last week of free classes at CycleBar Powell before they open today so I snuck in a couple of Spinning classes last week too.  I'm still debating whether or not I should buy a class pass while they're on sale; I love that the location is so close to our house and they offer 5:30 AM classes which means I have more time to get ready for work during the week.

Monday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX + 50 min Spinning @ CycleBar Powell

Wednesday: 45 min cardio/strength circuit @ home

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 1 hr In the Mix @ System of Strength

Saturday: 50 min Spinning @ CycleBar Powell

Sunday: Rest

No comments: