Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 28

28 weeks on April 30, 2016 (don't mind the terrible hotel lighting)

28 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 28 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 15 inches, weighs about 2.25-2.5 pounds, and is the size of an eggplant

Weight gain: 13 pounds but I have a feeling after going out to eat a lot in Houston, it will be going up when I weigh myself at 29 weeks

Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity pants/shorts (I still have one pair of regular dress pants I can wear) & a combination of regular & maternity shirts/tops

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks (actually had them quite frequently one night in Houston & started to get a little nervous but they finally calmed down after drinking some water and laying down for an hour) & this SI joint/butt pain just won't go away (and it tends to feel better when I'm working out & hurts more when I'm just sitting at work).  Oh, and I've also been getting some pretty intense calf/leg cramps at night.

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Working out & teaching 6-7x/week

Food cravings: Milkshakes

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: She's definitely moving around a lot more these past couple weeks and I can't figure out how she's positioned because I will feel movement up high, down low, and on the side

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good for the most part except for the calf/leg cramps I mentioned above; they wake me up and then usually I realize I need to go to the bathroom too so I'm up for a little bit.

Looking forward to: Mother's Day this weekend

Best moment of the week: Started the 3rd trimester!

1 comment:

emily said...

I've never had any pregnancy pains, but I did think of this blog post when reading about your SI joint/butt pain. :)

http://www.bowerpowerblog.com/2015/05/dear-sciatica-im-sorry/