Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 30

30 Weeks on May 14, 2016

30 Weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

Week 5-10-15-20-25-30

How far along: 30 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 15.5-16 inches, weighs almost 3 pounds, and is the size of a large cabbage or length of a cucumber

Weight gain: 14.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity bottoms with some maternity & some regular tops

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, sciatica, and I was super hormonal/emotional earlier in the week which I was not expecting

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Still teaching 2x/week and working out on my own the other 4-5 days/week

Food cravings: Sweets

Food aversions: Nothing but still don't have a huge appetite

Movement: Her movements have really picked up these last couple weeks and my stomach is constantly moving with every little roll and jab she gives

Sleep: Sleep hasn't been too bad but I'm really trying to lay on only my left side so my sciatica isn't as bad in the morning and sometimes my shoulder or hip will hurt in the middle of the night from only laying on that side...and then of course, once I'm awake, I have to go pee

Looking forward to: A maternity massage I have scheduled for next week

Best moment of the week: 30 week appointment today went great!  HR was in the 140s and my belly is measuring right where it should be.

1 comment:

Lovemere said...

Wow! Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing this useful information about beautiful maternity clothes. I read this read this blog carefully. This is very helpful for all moms and moms to be.