Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekly Recap: May 23-29

I had 2 workouts this week: Spinning & strength/cardio circuits.  I've found these are the best things to do with my SI joint/sciatica.  I'm changing up with the circuits though so I'm not literally doing the same exact thing every time.  I'll switch up both the exercises I do (I use TRX, dumbbells, and do body weight exercises) as well as changing up the format/time I do each exercise for (for example: one day I did a tabata style workout and the next day I did as many rounds as possible for 2 minutes).

Monday: 30 min strength/cardio circuit @ home + 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Tuesday: 45 min strength/cardio circuit @ home

Wednesday: 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 45 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 40 min strength/cardio circuit @ home

Sunday: Rest

No comments: