Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 32

32 weeks on May 28, 2016

32 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

3D ultrasound pic of our little girl which looks a lot like Lucy's 3D ultrasound


How far along: 32 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 16.75 inches, weighs bout 3.75 pounds, and is the size of a large jicama or squash

Weight gain: 15.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops

Symptoms: Nothing new this week: Braxton Hicks contractions and SI joint/piriformis pain which is causing sciatica; went to PT last week and they confirmed, yet again, that yes, my hips are out of alignment (which is not abnormal for me but exacerbated by pregnancy especially with having more of the hormone relaxin) and I need to work on my internal & external hip rotation

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Working out and/or teaching 6-7x/week (mainly Spinning, TRX, some speed walking on the treadmill, and circuit workouts)

Food cravings: Ice cream

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Lots of big movements throughout the day with them picking up in frequency in the early evening and at night I notice it if I wake up to go to the bathroom

Sleep: Stayed up later than normal during the 3 day weekend so I was tired in the mornings but I slept good at night, just didn't get enough sleep

Looking forward to: 32 week dr appointment on Friday (even though I'll pretty much be 33 weeks) and getting our maternity photos back in the next week or so that we took on Sunday evening

Best moment of the week: Having our baby girl cooperate at the 3D ultrasound so we could see her pretty little face

No comments: