Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 33

33 weeks on June 4, 2016

33 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 33 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: A little over 17 inches, weighs a little over 4 pounds, and is the size of a pineapple or durian fruit

Weight gain: 16 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops

Symptoms: Same things as the last few weeks...Braxton Hicks contractions (like 4-5/hour) and SI joint/piriformis pain along with sciatica (numbness in my right foot and toes)

Gender: Another little girl

Exercise: Working out (Spinning, circuits, elliptical, etc.) & teaching Spin/TRX 6-7x/week

Food cravings: Fruit (apples, pineapple, strawberries)

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Love watching my belly move all day...it never gets old and I'm always entertained by whatever she's doing in there

Sleep: Sleeping great but stayed up later than normal over the weekend and had to be at work at 4:00 AM on Monday so I've been a little tired the past few days

Looking forward to: Todd & I are heading off on a mini-vacation/"babymoon" tomorrow; it'll be our first trip with just the 2 of us since we went on a cruise when I was pregnant with Lucy 3 years ago and the first time we've been away from Lucy for more than a night.  Also, I'm getting an ultrasound tomorrow (I was measuring normal but on the small side last week at my appointment and my belly hadn't grown much since my appointment 2 weeks before that so my dr just wants to check on baby girl); I'm not worried about it because the same exact thing happened when I was pregnant with Lucy and I'm kinda excited to see baby girl again.

Best moment of the week: I won a maternity massage from work and took advantage of it last night; it was amazing!

No comments: