Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekly Recap: August 8-14

I typically try to take a day off from working out, usually on Sundays, but I've noticed that while I'm Spinning and afterwards, my back/butt issue feels a lot better.  I've been to the doctor to try to figure out what's going on and we're still trying to get to the bottom of it, whether it's another disc issue (most likely L5-S1 which is the disc below the one I've had surgery on) and/or also SI joint dysfunction and piriformis syndrome.

Monday: 45 min cardio/strength circuit @ home

Tuesday: 45 min Spinning @ Y

Wednesday: 30 min Spinning @ Y + 15 min core

Thursday: 20 min Stepmill + 20 min Spinning + 20 min cardio/strength circuit

Friday: 45 min cardio/strength circuit @ home

Saturday: 50 min Spinning @ Y

Sunday: 30 min Spinning @ Y

No comments: