Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekly Recap: July 25-31

I haven't been able to walk quite as much as I had been after having Lucy because of my sciatica so I was excited to be able to go to the Y on Friday morning and do Spinning for 30 min which actually helps with the sciatica.  I felt really good the rest of the day.  I'd like to try and get to the Y a few times this week too to do the same thing but with Todd back to work and Cece not old enough to go to the child care yet, I'm not sure how feasible it will be.  Ideally, I'd like to go early in the morning like I typically do but Cece definitely isn't on any sort of sleep schedule yet at night so I never know when she's going to get up and need to eat.  

My favorite workout of last week though was on Saturday morning when I went to the Sweat Local Columbus event.  It was awesome...and super close to our house!  They had a 5K and an expo with local gyms & studios set up with info as well as 12-13 different 30 min FREE workout classes put on by the different gyms & studios.  Had I not just had a baby, I probably would've gone to more free classes but I only made it to the High & Tight class put on by System of Strength.

Part of the expo (picture from Sweat Local Columbus's facebook page)

During the High & Tight class; I'm on the far left in the white hat and aqua shorts. They had 2 classes going on simultaneously with 1 being inside and 1 being held outside (picture from Sweat Local Columbus's facebook page)

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: walked 2 mi w/ Todd, Lucy, & Cece

Wednesday: walked 2 mi on treadmill

Thursday: walked 2 mi on treadmill

Friday: 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 30 min High & Tight (taught by System of Strength) @ Sweat Local Columbus

Sunday: Rest

No comments: