Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekly Recap: June 27-July 3

Todd & I finally finished the first month of Insanity on Saturday and will start on the second month today with a fit test & new (and much harder from what I've read!) workout. Last week was also my last week of teaching spinning in the evenings on a regular basis so that should free up an extra day to run in the afternoon. Since I officially registered for the Columbus Marathon on October 16, I need to start bumping up my mileage significantly.

Monday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (40 min)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Wednesday: 8 mi in Chicago (8:31 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr spinning

Friday: Insanity Pure Cardio (40 min)

Saturday: 8 mi (8:10 pace)
Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (40 min)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 16 mi

No comments: